Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dynamic Aviation

Thanks to all those who prayed me through the interview I had with Dynamic Aviation a few weeks ago. They called and offered me a position as a full time pilot/ mechanic! I accepted their offer and I am so excited to start Oct. 5! This is a picture of a King Air -200. It's slightly bigger than the kind I'll be flying but basically the same. I'm still planning to go through Moody's Flight Instructor Course, set to finish by late September. I'll drive from Spokane to Harrisonburg Virginia, where I'll be living with a good friend who also works for Dynamic. This is a happy update to write but at the same time a sad one. I will miss all my friends in Spokane VERY much!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats bro! I'm really excited for you. It's funny how we want to always know what's coming next and the Lord just reminds us that we have to be patient and wait for his plan to unfold. Good luck with your intructor class.

    ReplyDelete