Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Week of Work

My New Office in the Sky

(me, Mike, CJ)

These are some of the new friends I've made in the shop. At Dynamic Aviation, I'll be functioning as both a pilot and a mechanic. When I'm not flying, I'll be helping with inspections or fixing squawks. Though it's not a Christian environment, there are many fellow believers mixed in the crews around the hangar. I've been pleasantly surprised each day with the people I get to work with here.

The stress of moving to a new place, not to mention the sadness of leaving such great friends in Spokane, has made this season unique. God is in control and He is good! It has not been easy but it has been full of unexpected blessings. The Lord brought me here and I am ready to embrace this whole new stage of my journey through life. Thank you for your prayers.


One of my tasks has been actively seeking out a new church. I'm really excited to get involved and serve where I can here with the Believers in Harrisonburg, VA.


...for now, nate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nate,
    Found your blog while googling info on Dynamic. I am a former MAF pilot and would love to talk to you if you are willing about your experiences so far. Not sure how to contact you as this is my first blog comment post. I assume you can email me per the info you will see. Thanks

    ReplyDelete